Effective: 1st day of May, 2022
- Legal Basis for Processing
- Personal Data We Collect
- How We Use Personal Data
- Who We Share Personal Data With
- How Long We Store Personal Data
- How We Protect Your Personal Data
- International Data Transfers
- Your Rights as a User
- How to Access, Modify, Delete, or Challenge the Data Collected
- Do Not Track Notice
- How to Opt-Out of Data Collection, Use, or Disclosure
- Contact Information
- The personal data we will collect;
- Use of collected data;
- Who has access to the data collected;
- The rights of users; and
For users in the European Union, we adhere to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, known as the General Data Protection Regulation (the "GDPR"). For users in the United Kingdom, we adhere to the GDPR as enshrined in the Data Protection Act 2018.
By using our services users agree that they consent to:
When the legal basis for us processing your personal data is that you have provided your consent to that processing, you may withdraw your consent at any time. If you withdraw your consent, it will not make processing which we completed before you withdrew your consent unlawful.
You can withdraw your consent by submitting our privacy request form.
We collect and process personal data about users in the EU only when we have a legal basis for doing so under Article 6 of the GDPR.
We rely on the following legal bases to collect and process the personal data of users in the EU:
- Users have provided their consent to the processing of their data for one or more specific purposes; and
- Processing of user personal data is necessary for us or a third pary to pursue a legitimate interest. Our legitimate interest is not overriden by the interests or fundamenal rights and freedoms of users. Our legitimate interest(s) are: Fraud prevention, network and information security, indicating possible criminal acts or threats to public security, and direct marketing.
When you visit and use our services, we may automatically collect and store the following information:
- IP address;
- Clicked links; and
- Content viewed.
We may also collect the following data when you perform certain functions in our services:
- First and last name;
- Email address;
- Phone number;
- Address; and
- Payment information.
This data may be collected using the following methods:
- Creating an account.
The data we collect automatically is used for the following purposes:
The data we collect when the user performs certain functions may be used for the following purposes:
- Communication; and
We may share user data with organizations found on our third parties page.
We may share the following user data with third parties:
- Contact information; and
- Billing information.
We may share user data with third parties for the following purposes:
- Payment processing; and
- Electronic communication.
Third parties will not be able to access user data beyond what is reasonably necessary to achieve the given purpose.
We will not sell or share your data with other third parties, except in the following cases:
- If the law requires it;
- If it is required for any legal proceeding;
- To prove or protect our legal rights; and
- To buyers or potential buyers of this company in the event that we seek to sell the company.
If you follow hyperlinks from our services to another website, please note that we are not responsible for and have no control over their privacy policies and practices.
User data will be stored until the purpose the data was collected for has been achieved.
You will be notified if your data is kept for longer than this period.
In order to protect your security, we use the strongest available encryption and store all of our data on servers in secure facilities. All stored data is encrypted and only accessible to our employees and contractors. Our employees and contractors are bound by confidentiality agreements and a breach of this agreement would result in termination of their employment.
While we take all reasonable precautions to ensure that user data is secure and that users are protected, there always remains the risk of harm. The Internet as a whole can be insecure at times and therefore we are unable to guarantee the security of user data beyond what is reasonably practical.
We transfer user personal data to the following countries:
- United States.
If you are located in the United Kingdom or the European Union, we will only transfer your personal data if:
- The country your personal data is being transferred to has been deemed to have adequate data protection by the European Commission or, if you are in the United Kingdom, by the United Kingdom adequacy regulations; or
- We have implemented appropriate safeguards in respect of the transfer. For example, the recipient is a party to binding corporate rules, or we have entered into standard EU or United Kingdom data protection contractual clauses with the recipient.
Under the GDPR, you have the following rights:
- Right to be informed;
- Right of access;
- Right to rectification;
- Right to erasure;
- Right to restrict processing;
- Right to data portability; and
- Right to object.
To exercise any of your rights, please submit a request.
We do not knowingly collect or use personal data from children under 16 years of age. If we learn that we have collected personal data from a child under 16 years of age, the personal data will be deleted as soon as possible. If a child under 16 years of age has provided us with personal data their parent or guardian may contact our data protection officer.
If you would like to know if we have collected your personal data, how we have used your personal data, if we have disclosed your personal data and to who we disclosed your personal data, if you would like your data to be deleted or modified in any way, or if you would like to exercise any of your other rights under the GDPR, please submit a request.
Do Not Track ("DNT") is a privacy preference that you can set in certain web browsers. We do not track the users of our services over time and across third party websites and therefore do not respond to browser-initiated DNT signals. We are not responsible for and cannot guarantee how any third parties who interact with our services and your data will respond to DNT signals.
In addition to the method(s) described in the How to Access, Modify, Delete, or Challenge the Data Collected section, we provide the following specific opt-out methods for the forms of collection, use, or disclosure of your personal data specified below:
- You can opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing communications. You can opt-out by clicking "unsubscribe" on the bottom of any marketing email or updating communication preferences under "Your Account"
If you have any complaints about how we process your personal data, please contact us through the contact methods listed in the Contact Information section so that we can, where possible, resolve the issue. If you feel we have not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner you may contact a supervisory authority. You also have the right to directly make a complaint to a supervisory authority. You can lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority by contacting your local Data Protection Authority.
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints, you can email email@example.com, use our contact form or using the information below.
5195 Hampsted Village Center Way
New Albany, OH 43054