We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Developer to help us expand. You will be the face of the company and will have the dedication and perseverance to create and apply an effective relationship strategy.
- Develop a relationship strategy focused on both customer satisfaction and long-term growth.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Arrange conversations with prospective clients to build relationships and discover opportunities.
- Promote the company's products/services addressing or predicting clients' objectives.
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
- Maintain records of sales, revenue, invoices, etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Report common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to product team.
- Define configuration specifications and business requirements.
- Communicate key insights and findings to product team.
- Experience in Business Analysis preferred.
- Experience in customer support is a plus.
- Strong requirements-elicitation skills (conversation and shared understanding over copious documentation).
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Sugar CRM, etc.).
- Knowledge of small-business markets.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to build rapport.
- Strong time-management and planning skills.
- BS/BA in Business Administration, Sales, or relevant field desired.